To request paintings seen on this site or on instagram,
or if you would like to commission a bespoke piece from the artist.
In a nutshell:
1. Email - request a painting from this site OR commission a bespoke artwork at your desired size.
2. You will receive a quote on your request plus the shipping quote, with an estimated timeframe of completion.
3. A 50 % deposit for the total quoted is required
4. The art creation process will begin! There will be progress updates via email. Your input and suggestions are welcome.
5. On your approval and payment of the balance, the final artwork will be safely packaged and shipped.
International orders: your painting is rolled and packaged in a tube
South Africa : boxed and ready to hang on arrival. (not removed from the stretcher frame.)
6. Your original painting will arrive.
Request a bespoke painting. A 50% deposit of of the quote is payable upfront and the the balance on approval of the art work.
Shipping costs are not included. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote for your desired artwork.
Approximate international shipping costs start from ZAR 1500
Prices vary depending on
Artwork is rolled, packaged and sent by a in a tube by reputable courier. Artwork can be stretched and/or framed by the recipient.
Once the parcel is sent, a tracking number will be emailed.
For orders within South Africa, Your painting may be boxed whilst still on the stretcher frame- thus arriving ready to hang.
Depending on your location, you may also collect your painting.
All art is on stretched canvas, unframed, The painting is continued around the sides of the canvas, to a depth of 45 mm.
For international orders, the rolled canvas will have an extra 45 mm all around the specified size to allow for restretching.
"We are lucky enough to have worked with Pen on a few different paintings now, the last two being particularly personal to us (a landscape of our favourite view of Joburg, and a portrait of my late horse). Penny really listened and understood what we were looking for and as a result we have paintings which are not only beautiful, but which really mean something to us."